Back to www.deitel.com
Deitel & Associates, Inc. provides quality education on all programming-related topics, including Java Programming, J2EE, C/C++ Programming, Object Technology, C#, Visual Basic .NET, Python, and Internet/World Wide Web Programming (and related technologies). We currently are interviewing independent contractors to teach seminars in all of these technology areas.
Contract instructors must have previous teaching experience. Contractors must meet Internal Revenue Service guidelines for independent contractors.
To apply for a contract training position with Deitel, please send us the following information:
1. Three letters of recommendation from people who can account for your technical knowledge and teaching abilities.
2. A list of the courses you have taught and courses you would like to teach for Deitel. Note the courses for which you have your own materials and courses for which you use published books (include the title, author and publisher). If you license content for any of your courses, please include the source and the licensing fee.
3. Three complete sets of teaching evaluations for each of the courses you have taught in the past and would like to teach for Deitel.
4. Fees (weekly/daily).
5. Approximate Availability (number weeks per year and/or specific months you might be available).
6. Are you incorporated? Do you have your own workman's comp insurance? Do you have your own general liability insurance?
7. Are you familiar with the Deitel/Prentice Hall publications? Have you taught out of our books? If so, which books (please include the edition)?
Deitel & Associates, Inc.
5 Clock Tower Place
Maynard, MA 01754