Welcome to the Joost Resource Center. Joost, formerly known as The Venice Project, is a new Internet TV venture founded by the entrepreneurs behind Skype nd Kazaa. Just as Skype disrupted the telecom industry and Kazaa disrupted the music industry, Joost promises to disrupt the television industry. By providing high quality video with time shifting and social networking capabilities, Joost will change the way people watch TV. It will also change the way advertisers target their markets, giving the advertisers to target customers more precisely than ever. In the Joost Resource Center you'll find links to:
- The Joost site where you can get a tour of the Joost Internet TV service, check out the latest developments, try the beta and more.
- The article, "Skype Founders Unveil Details of New Internet Television Project," by Toby Sterling, Associated Press.
- The article, "Why Joost is Good for TV," by Spencer Reiss, Wired News.
- The article, "Sneak Preview of the Venice Project: The Future of Web TV," on WebTVWire.
- The personal blog of Janus Friis, one of the founders of Joost.
- The Joost blog and links to numerous Joost team member blogs.