Want to share your home videos with friends and family in faraway places? Want to post your conference presentation or sales presentation online, giving your company worldwide exposure? Want to watch a clip of your favorite television show? Are you an aspiring entertainer looking to share your own show online? Want to turn you're your text-based blog into a video blog (vlog)? Internet video services make it possible to do all of the above and more. Our Google Video Resource Center includes links to key portions of the Google Video site, articles, comments from the blogosphere and more. Our Internet Video Resource Center features Internet video offerings from companies including Brightcove, Blinx TV, YouTube, AOL and Sharkle, ClipShack and others. You'll also find great tools from Apple, Microsoft and others that will help you create and edit videos—even adding titles and other great features. In our Internet Video Resource Center you'll find
- Internet video services including GoFish, Blinkx.tv, Mefeedia, YouTube, Vimeo, Sharkle and more.
- Brightcove, which allows you to create your own Internet TV channel complete with multiple programs and advertising.
- Vlogging Resources, to help you create your own vlog and post it to your blog or other Internet video sharing services.
- Video and Vlogging conferences.
- Tutorials, sample chapters, eBooks and books.
- Vlogs, FAQs, RSS feeds, wikis and more.