About Deitel & Associates, Inc.
Opportunities for Contract Trainers
Deitel Gear at CafePress.com
Course Catalog and Pricing
C Programming Curriculum Overview
CPlusPlus Programming Curriculum Overview
Java Programming Curriculum Overview
Internet & Web Programming Curriculum Overview
iOS 6 App Development
Visual Basic Programming Curriculum Overview
Visual C# Programming Curriculum Overview
Visual C++ Programming Curriculum Overview
Self-Paced Training (DVD/Online)
LiveLessons Video-Based Training
Swift for Programmers
Swift and iOS 8 Academic Bundle
Android 6 for Programmers: An App-Driven Approach
Android How to Program, 3/e
Android for Programmers, 2/e
Android How to Program, 2/e
Android for Programmers
Android How to Program
C How to Program, 8/e
C How to Program, 7/e
C for Programmers with an Introduction to C11
C How to Program, 6/e
C How to Program, 5/e
C How to Program, 4/e
C++ How to Program, 10/e
C++ How to Program, 9/e
C++11 for Programmers, 2/e
C++ for Programmers
C++ How to Program, 8/e, Early Objects Version
C++ How to Program, 7/e
C++ How to Program, Late Objects Version, 7/e
C++ How to Program, 6/e
Visual C++ 2008 How to Program, Second Edition
Small C++ How to Program, 5/e
Simply C++, 1/e
C++ How to Program, 5/e
C++ How to Program, 4/e
The Complete C++ Training Course, 4/e
C++ In the Lab, 4/e
C++ How to Program, 3/e
The Complete C++ Training Course, 3/e
C++ In the Lab, 3/e
C++ How to Program, 2/e
The Complete C++ Training Course, 2/e
Visual C++ .NET A Managed Code Approach, 1/e
Getting Started with Visual C++ 6, 1/e
Visual C++ .NET How to Program, 1/e
Visual C# How to Program, 6/e
C# 6 for Programmers, Sixth Edition
Visual C# 2012 How to Program
C# 2012 for Programmers
Visual C# 2010 How to Program
C# 2010 for Programmers, 4/e
Visual C# 2008 How to Program, 3/e
C# 2008 for Programmers, 3/e
Visual C# 2005 How to Program, 2/e
C# For Programmers, 2/e
Simply C#, 1/e
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 5/e
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 4/e
Ajax, RIAs and Web Development for Programmers
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 3/e
Perl How to Program, 1/e
Python How to Program, 1/e
Web Services A Technical Introduction, 1/e
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 2/e
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 1/e
Wireless Internet & Mobile Business Training, 1/e
e-Business & e-Commerce Training Course, 1/e
Wireless Internet & Mobile Business How to Program
e-Business & e-Commerce How to Program, 1/e
e-Business & e-Commerce for Managers, 1/e
iOS 8 for Programmers
Dive Into iOS 6: An App-Driven Approach
iPhone for Programmers: An-App Driven Approach
Java 9 Changes
Installing JDK 9 Developer Preview
Java How to Program, 11/e
Java 9 for Programmers
Java How to Program, Late Objects Version, 11/e
Java How to Program, 10/e (Early Objects)
REVEL for Deitel Java
Java How to Program, 10/e, Late Objects Version
Java SE 8 for Programmers, 3/e
Java How to Program, 9/e, Early Objects Version
Java for Programmers, 2/e
Java How to Program, 8/e, Early Objects Version
Java How to Program, 8/e, Late Objects Version
Java for Programmers
Java How to Program, 7/e
Java How to Program, 6/e
Simply Java Programming, 1/e
Small Java How to Program, 6/e
Operating Systems, 3/e
Visual Basic 2010 How to Program
Visual Basic 2012 How to Program
Simply Visual Basic 2010
Visual Basic 2008 How to Program
Simply Visual Basic 2008, 3/e
CourseSmart Online Books for College Courses
Web 2 eBook
Dive Into Web 2.0 eBook Overview
Objectives and Outline
What Is Web 2.0
Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
Web Services, Mashups, Widgets, Gadgets
XML, RSS, Atom, JSON and VoIP
Web 2.0 Monetization Models
Web 2.0 Business Models
Future of the Web
Where to Go for More Web 2.0 Information
Web 2.0 Bibliography
Web 2.0 Glossary
About Internet & World Wide Web How to Program
How to Program vs. for Programmers Books
Subscribe to the Deitel Buzz Online Newsletter
Free tutorials and articles
| Resource Centers >> Programming >> Visual C++
|Visual C++ Resource Center|
Welcome to the Microsoft Visual C Resource Center. Microsoft Visual C is part of the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET IDE. The next version—Visual Studio code name “Orcas” allows you to create secure, manageable applications quickly and easily. The new key features include improved developer productivity, software development life cycle manageability, security, design, web applications development, and more. Plus, developers using Visual Studio (code name “Orcas”) Professional Edition will be able to customize any Office application. Start your search here for Visual C .NET and Visual C Orcas resources, including articles, tutorials, plugins, training courses, forums, FAQs, books, eBooks, sample chapters, jobs and more. In the Visual C Resource Center you’ll find links to:
- “Visual C Walkthrough” tutorials from Microsoft including “Using the Visual Studio IDE,” “Creating a Windows Forms Control,” “Creating and Using a Managed Assembly,” “Creating an XML Web Service Using C and the CLR,” “Accessing an XML Web Service Using C ,” and “Accessing an XML Web Service Using C and the CLR.”
- The sample chapter, “Introduction to Visual C .NET,” from Microsoft Visual C .NET Language Reference, by Microsoft.
- The video, “Visual C Today and Tomorrow,” with Steve Teixeira and Bill Dunlap of Microsoft.
- Numerous Visual C sample applications from Microsoft.
- Microsoft’s walkthroughs of the features of Visual C 2005.
- Numerous Visual C code samples from Microsoft including 48 ATL (Active Template Library) samples, 9 Compiler COM Support samples, 3 extensibility samples, 3 interoperability samples, 5 MASM (Microsoft Macro Assembler) samples, and 59 MFC samples.
- Microsoft’s Visual Studio (code name Orcas) resource site.
- Microsoft’s Visual C in Visual Studio (Orcas) forum.
- The whitepaper, “An Overview of Visual Studio (code name Orcas),” by Tony Goodhew.
- Visual C downloads including Visual Sidekick from Syntaxia Technologies—a Visual Studio C add-in for improving C and C# developer efficiency.
- The Code Project—a community for Visual Studio .NET developers where you can learn, teach others, and share source code.
- The Microsoft CodeWise Community—a source of tips, code samples, advice and news from experts on the Microsoft .NET Framework and Visual Studio.
- The Microsoft Visual C Team blog.
- The blog entry, “Resource Editor Updates for Orcas,” by Bogdan Mihalcea of the Microsoft Visual C IDE team developer.
- The webcast, “Back to Basics: Using Microsoft Visual C .NET to Write Basic C and C Code,” by Zach Kramer of the Microsoft Visual C Developer Support team.
- Deitel instructor-led Visual C training courses.
- A series of four instructional videos on Visual C 2005 from Microsoft.
- The Visual Studio® Developer newsletter from Pinnacle Publications.
- The National Computer Science Academy’s free Visual C certification exam.
- Microsoft Visual C FAQs, forums, jobs, training courses, videos, and books.
- And more …
|Related Resource Centers|