Welcome to the REST (REpresentational State Transfer) Web Services Resource Center. Start your search here for REST Web Services tools, downloads, tutorials, documentation, books, articles, blogs, videos and more. In this Resource Center, you'll find links to:
- "REpresentational State Transfer (REST)," from Architectural Styles and the Design of Network-Based Software Architectures, Doctoral Dissertation, by Roy Thomas Fielding.
- The article, "Common REST Mistakes," by Wendell Piez.
- The slide presentation, “RESTful Web Services: An Introduction to Building Web Services,” by John Cowan.
- The article, "Implementing REST Web Services: Best Practices and Guidelines," by Hao He.
- The article, "How to Create a REST Protocol," by Joe Gregorio.
- The article, "RESTful Web Services: The Keep-It-Simple Style," by Edmon Begoli.
- The article, "Creating RESTful Web Services with Windows Communication Foundation," by Aaron Lerch.
- The article, “How to Create a REST Protocol,” by Joe Gregorio.
- The article, “Scripting Flickr with Python and REST,” by Uche Oqbuji.
- The article, “Putting REST on Rails,” by Dan Kubb.
- The sample chapter, "Basic SOA using REST," from SOA Using Java Web Services, by Mark Hansen.
- The article, “Playing Together Nicely: Getting REST and SOAP to Share Each Other’s Toys,” by Jason R. Briggs.
- The article, "Enable REST with Web services, Part 1: REST and Web Services in WSDL 2.0," by Erab Chinthaka.
- The conference presentation, “Security for REST and Web 2.0,” by Richard Mooney from the XTech Conference.
- The sample chapter, "REST: Representational State Transfer," from O'Reilly Media.
- The tutorial, "Write REST Services," by J. Jeffrey Hanson.
- REST Web Services books, sample chapters and tutorials.
- And more...