Welcome to the Microsoft Popfly Resource Center. Microsoft Popfly allows you to create and share mashups, websites and gadgets. Use the Popfly site to take advantage of the visual tools and to participate in the Popfly social network where you can post and share your creations. Create games, quizzes, videos and animations that you can easily build into your website, Facebook page and more. Start your search here for the latest Popfly articles, books, tutorials, videos, blogs, downloads, FAQs, forums and training courses. In the Microsoft Popfly Resource Center, you'll find links to:
- The Popfly Video Tutorial—a 15-minute introduction to Popfly that discusses the mashup designer (built in Silverlight), integrating Virtual earth, sharing mashups, building a web page, inserting a mashup onto a web page and more.
- The article, “Meet Microsoft Popfly: Part 1 Mashup App Creator Build on Silverlight,” by C. J. Craft.
- The video, “Building Content Using Popfly,” and the tutorial, “Build and Publish Websites with Popfly Explorer Beta,” by Dan Fernandez, chief product manager for Visual Studio Express and Popfly.
- “Popfly: Share Your Creations,” from Scriptol.
- A series of three videos that demonstrate the Popfly Creator, a set of online visual tools for creating mashups, web pages and gadgets.
- The article, "Behind Microsoft's Popfly," by Darryl K. Taft.
- Microsoft’s Popfly Overview site. Includes an overview of Popfly and its features, FAQs, the Popfly Explorer, help, release notes and more.
- The Popfly Cheat Sheet, assembled by Chris Craft—a list of all of the Popfly blocks currently available.
- The book, Foundations of Popfly: Rapid Mashup Development, by Eric Griffin.
- The article, "Microsoft takes on Yahoo Pipes with new Popfly Web App," by Jeremy Reimer.
- The free Microsoft Popfly download.
- Soapbox User Videos—a collection of 52 mashups and videos using live video, animation and audio developed with Popfly.
- The Microsoft Popfly Team blog.
- Microsoft Popfly books, FAQs, forums, blogs, tutorials, videos and resources.
- ...And more