|Java EE 5 Resource Center|
The Java Enterprise Edition 5 (Java EE 5) Resource Center is your guide to the latest release of Java Enterprise Edition. It includes the best online resources to help you get started with Java Enterprise Edition 5 (Java EE 5) development. In our Java Enterprise Edition 5 (Java EE 5) Resource Center you'll find:
- Java EE resources from Sun Microsystems, including articles, tutorials, the latest Java Platform Enterprise Edition 5 Specification and more.
- The Java EE 5 tools download that includes NetBeans IDE 5.5 Beta, NetBeans Enterprise Pack 5.5 Early Access, Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9, Project Open ESB Starter Kit Beta, Sun Java System Access Manager 7.1, Java EE 5 Samples, Java BluePrints, and API docs (Javadoc).
- Downloads of Java EE sample applications demonstrating Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0, web services, JAXB, JNDI, JDBC, security and more.
- Enterprise Java Beans 3.0 resources including the specification, an overview of the EJB 3.0 API, sample chapters and books.
- Resources for the Java API for XML-based Web Services (JAX-WS) 2.0, including the JAX-WS 2.0 specification, tutorials and articles.
- The "Introduction to Java EE 5 Technology" tutorial from NetBeans.org.
- GlassFish (an open source Java EE 5 application server) projects including frameworks, applications, interoperability techniques, and tools.
- The JavaServer Pages specification, plus Java Server Pages articles, white papers and books.
- A slide presentation that walks through the features of the Java EE.
- Links to the Java EE 5 forums at Sun Microsystems.
- Information about the Java Persistence API, including FAQs, blog entries, tutorials and articles.
- AJAX resources. Also, check out our AJAX Resource Center.
- JavaServer Faces articles that provide an introduction to JavaServer Faces, the JSF components and AJAX-enabled JSF components.
- Unified Expression Language (EL) downloads and articles.
- Java EE 5 articles, podcasts, sample chapters, books, job postings and more.