|Computing Jobs Resource Center|
Welcome to the Computing Jobs Resource Center. This resource center is intended for students who are looking for their first computing jobs after graduating from college, professionals in the computer field who are looking for a new job or freelance opportunities, recruiters looking for computing professionals to fill positions and companies looking to post jobs. In the Computing Jobs Resource Center you'll find links to:
- The latest programming jobs in your area from Indeed.com.
- Job search engines, including Indeed, Simply Hired, Jobster, Juju, JobCentral and Yahoo! Hot Jobs that search job sites and company sites across the web.
- Job sites, including Monster and CareerBuilder that offer job search, resume posting, career advice, salary calculators, resume critiquing and writing services, and more.
- Technical job sites including Dice, Cybercoders, and Jobs for Programmers.
- Technology-specific job sites for .NET, Java, Python, MySQL, XML, Open Source and more.
- Graphics and game programming job boards.
- Links to the job listings at some of the major computing and Internet businesses including Google, Yahoo! Amazon, eBay, MySpace, IBM, Microsoft and others.
- Job alert services from YorZ, Monster, AOL, CareerBuilder, Jobster, Yahoo! Hot Jobs and others that notify you when jobs that meet your criteria are posted.
- The article, "Finding an Open Source Programming Job," by Robin Miller.
- College students: check out the Deitel Honors Internship program to learn how you can spend the summer working at Deitel & Associates. Spring and Fall part-time internships are also available.