About Deitel & Associates, Inc.
Opportunities for Contract Trainers
Deitel Gear at CafePress.com
Course Catalog and Pricing
C Programming Curriculum Overview
CPlusPlus Programming Curriculum Overview
Java Programming Curriculum Overview
Internet & Web Programming Curriculum Overview
iOS 6 App Development
Visual Basic Programming Curriculum Overview
Visual C# Programming Curriculum Overview
Visual C++ Programming Curriculum Overview
Self-Paced Training (DVD/Online)
LiveLessons Video-Based Training
Swift for Programmers
Swift and iOS 8 Academic Bundle
Android 6 for Programmers: An App-Driven Approach
Android How to Program, 3/e
Android for Programmers, 2/e
Android How to Program, 2/e
Android for Programmers
Android How to Program
C How to Program, 8/e
C How to Program, 7/e
C for Programmers with an Introduction to C11
C How to Program, 6/e
C How to Program, 5/e
C How to Program, 4/e
C++ How to Program, 10/e
C++ How to Program, 9/e
C++11 for Programmers, 2/e
C++ for Programmers
C++ How to Program, 8/e, Early Objects Version
C++ How to Program, 7/e
C++ How to Program, Late Objects Version, 7/e
C++ How to Program, 6/e
Visual C++ 2008 How to Program, Second Edition
Small C++ How to Program, 5/e
Simply C++, 1/e
C++ How to Program, 5/e
C++ How to Program, 4/e
The Complete C++ Training Course, 4/e
C++ In the Lab, 4/e
C++ How to Program, 3/e
The Complete C++ Training Course, 3/e
C++ In the Lab, 3/e
C++ How to Program, 2/e
The Complete C++ Training Course, 2/e
Visual C++ .NET A Managed Code Approach, 1/e
Getting Started with Visual C++ 6, 1/e
Visual C++ .NET How to Program, 1/e
Visual C# How to Program, 6/e
C# 6 for Programmers, Sixth Edition
Visual C# 2012 How to Program
C# 2012 for Programmers
Visual C# 2010 How to Program
C# 2010 for Programmers, 4/e
Visual C# 2008 How to Program, 3/e
C# 2008 for Programmers, 3/e
Visual C# 2005 How to Program, 2/e
C# For Programmers, 2/e
Simply C#, 1/e
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 5/e
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 4/e
Ajax, RIAs and Web Development for Programmers
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 3/e
Perl How to Program, 1/e
Python How to Program, 1/e
Web Services A Technical Introduction, 1/e
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 2/e
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 1/e
Wireless Internet & Mobile Business Training, 1/e
e-Business & e-Commerce Training Course, 1/e
Wireless Internet & Mobile Business How to Program
e-Business & e-Commerce How to Program, 1/e
e-Business & e-Commerce for Managers, 1/e
iOS 8 for Programmers
Dive Into iOS 6: An App-Driven Approach
iPhone for Programmers: An-App Driven Approach
Java How to Program, 11/e
Java How to Program, Late Objects Version, 11/e
Java How to Program, 10/e (Early Objects)
REVEL for Deitel Java
Java How to Program, 10/e, Late Objects Version
Java SE 8 for Programmers, 3/e
Java How to Program, 9/e, Early Objects Version
Java for Programmers, 2/e
Java How to Program, 8/e, Early Objects Version
Java How to Program, 8/e, Late Objects Version
Java for Programmers
Java How to Program, 7/e
Java How to Program, 6/e
Simply Java Programming, 1/e
Small Java How to Program, 6/e
Operating Systems, 3/e
Visual Basic 2010 How to Program
Visual Basic 2012 How to Program
Simply Visual Basic 2010
Visual Basic 2008 How to Program
Simply Visual Basic 2008, 3/e
CourseSmart Online Books for College Courses
Web 2 eBook
Dive Into Web 2.0 eBook Overview
Objectives and Outline
What Is Web 2.0
Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
Web Services, Mashups, Widgets, Gadgets
XML, RSS, Atom, JSON and VoIP
Web 2.0 Monetization Models
Web 2.0 Business Models
Future of the Web
Where to Go for More Web 2.0 Information
Web 2.0 Bibliography
Web 2.0 Glossary
About Internet & World Wide Web How to Program
How to Program vs. for Programmers Books
Subscribe to the Deitel Buzz Online Newsletter
Free tutorials and articles
| Resource Centers >> Internet Business >> Internet Advertising
|Internet Advertising Resource Center|
Welcome to the Internet Advertising Resource Center, which includes resources for Internet advertisers and web publishers who want to monetize their sites with Internet advertising. Business is shifting to the web and Internet advertising is exploding in importance. As a web publisher, how do you find the ads that monetize best on your site? How do you find contextual ads that complement the content of your site to create value added for your visitors? As an Internet advertiser, how do you determine the type of program that converts best for your products and services? Should you focus on pay-per-click programs or pay-per-action programs? How do you find sites that best target your audience? How do you write and design ads that convert? In the Internet Advertising Resource Center you'll find:
- KnowThis— a site that offers Internet advertising and marketing resources including tutorials, articles, Internet marketing insights, free research reports and forums.
- Free Advertising Age newsletters that discuss the best interactive campaigns.
- Double Fusion's in-game advertising that allows advertisers to integrate their dynamic ads into video games.
- Free eBooks on affiliate programs, banner ads, ad writing tips, ad tracking and creating classified ads.
- Clipstream Video 2.2 that allows you to add video to ads, web sites and email.
- The free ROI Web Site Traffic tool for determining the effectiveness of an online advertising campaign.
- The latest Internet advertising jobs from Indeed.com.
- The Google AdWords contextual advertising program for Internet advertisers.
- The Google AdSense program that allows web site publishers to display contextual Google ads on their site and earn pay-per-click advertising revenue.
- The Yahoo! Search Marketing program that includes sponsored search, local advertising, search submit (using algorithmic search listings), product submit (on Yahoo! Shopping), Travel Submit (for promotions on Yahoo! Travel), and Directory Submit (for the Yahoo! Directory).
- The Microsoft adCenter program.
- AdBrite—a pay-per-click Internet advertising service that allows advertisers to target their ads by keyword, web site or location.
- The Commission Junction, LinkShare and Value Click cost-per-action (CPA) affiliate programs.
- Kanoodle, which offers four programs for advertisers including ContextTarget™, BehaviorTarget™, LocalTarget™, that targets ad placement in your local area, and KeywordTarget™.
- DRIVE—a new company that helps companies maximize their advertising performance.
- The article entitled, "Internet Advertising to Double in Five Years," by Enid Burns.
The article entitled, "Top 10 Internet Advertising Mistakes," from All Business.
- The tutorial entitled, "Online Advertising/Web Advertising/Business Advertising," from Web Source.
- The webcast entitled, "Advertising Campaigns That Drive Web Traffic," from Forrester Research.
- The webcasts entitled "Advertising—The Key to Success," and "Tools You Will Need for Online Advertising," from Developer Shed.
- The webcast entitled, "Best Practices for Optimizing Web Advertising Effectiveness," from DoubleClick.
- The sample chapter entitled "Why Internet Advertising," from Webvertising, that discusses television audience migration to the web, the growth of the Internet, Internet demographics, and how banner ads build brands.
- The IDM Net FAQ where you'll find answers about advertising on the Internet, advertising networks, portals, cost of Internet ads, and definitions of many terms used in the Internet advertising industry.
- Bizadresources newsgroup on Yahoo! Groups where you can get help with advertising ideas and questions.
- QuickBanner 1.0, by Bpath helps users develop animated banner ads quickly from template designs.
- Classified Connection 2.0.8 that helps you submit ads to online classified sites.
- Conferences including the eComXpo—The Virtual Tradeshow for e-Commerce Marketers, WebmasterWorld PubCon 2006, the Affiliate Summit 2007 West, and ad:tech.
- A series of podcasts by Andy Forbes on Internet advertising. Topics include keywords, micropayments, approaches to marketing new products, and internet advertising from the customer's point of view.
- Internet advertising podcasts from Ad-tech that discuss mobile marketing, online video advertising, and online acquisition marketing and advertising.
|Related Resource Centers|