|A critical error has occurred.|
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: String
|Amazon Web Services Resource Center|
Welcome to the Amazon Web Services Resource Center. Hundreds of thousands of developers are using Amazon Web Services to build richly functional web applications. Start your search here for Amazon Web Services tools, downloads, tutorials, documentation, books, articles, blogs, videos and more. In the Amazon Web Services Resource Center, you'll find links to:
- Resources for each of the Amazon Web Services including Amazon Associates Web Service, Elastic Compute Cloud, Flexible Payments Service, Mechanical Turk, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon Simple Storage Service, Simple Queue Service and Alexa Web Services.
- The sample chapter, “Learning About Amazon Web Services,” from Mining Amazon Web Services: Building Applications with the Amazon API, by John Paul Mueller.
- “Why Use Amazon Web Services?” from the Amazon site.
- The research paper, “Prime Time for Web Services: How Brand Name Companies are Using Web Services Today,” by Systinet.
- The Amazon Web Services Developer Connection Resource Center.
- The hour-long podcast, "Amazon Web Services," with Jeff Barr (Senior Manager, Web Services Evangelism at Amazon) and Doug Kaye (CTO of GigaVox media).
- Community Code from the Amazon Web Services Developer Connection—a collection of 45 code samples.
- The article, "Build an Infinitely Scalable Infrastructure for $100 Using Amazon Services," by Todd Hoff.
- The article, “Using Amazon FPS (Flexible Payment Service) (WinForms, ASP.NET and C#),” by Keng Mycos.
- The tutorial, “Seven Easy Steps to Building Your Idea Around Amazon Web Services,” by Jinesh Varia.
- The tutorial, "How to Use the Amazon E-Commerce Service," by Eric Giguerre.
- The article, “Developing an Amazon Web Services Client,” by Beth Stearns.
- The article, “Fun with Amazon’s Simple Queue Service,” by Jason Levitt.
- The tutorial: “A Generic Storage Solution Using Amazon S3, ASP.NET and SOAP,” by Francis Shanahan.
- The tutorial, “Building a Small Business Backup System Using Amazon S3,” by Thomas Myer.
- The tutorial, “Scalable Media Hosting with Amazon S3,” by Craig Noeldner and Mike Culver.
- “What’s That Tune?” from Amazon Web Services—a mashup application that uses three Amazon Web Services.
- The AWS Simple Monthly Calendar tool that helps to calculate the monthly costs of using Amazon S3, EC2 and SQS web services.
- AWS tutorials for Java, PHP, C#, ASP.NET and Ruby developers.
- The tutorial, “Monster Muck Mashup—Mass Video Conversion Using AWS,” by Mitch Garnaat.
- The tutorial, "Introduction to the Amazon Simple Queue Service," by Eric Giguere.
- The webcast, “Amazon Web Services: Building a ‘Web-Scale Computing’ Architecture to Meet the Variable Demands of Today’s Business,” presented by Werner Vogels (VP and chief technology officer, Amazon.com).
- Amazon Payments “Pay Now” Widgets.
- Amazon Web Services tutorials, books, blogs, tools and FAQs.
- And more...