Dive Into XML in this course which focuses on XML-based systems development. Topics covered include HTML, XHTML™, CSS™, DTD, schema, parsers, DOM™, SAX, XPath, XLink, XML, Namespaces and XSL™.
- General familiarity with your operating system environment
- Ability to create and edit text files.
- Create XML markup
- To understand the role of an XML parser in XML-based software development
- To understand XML namespaces
- Create Document Type Definition (DTD) files
- Create Schema documents
- Programmatically manipulate XML documents using the Document Object Model (DOM™)
- Read data from an XML document using the Simple API for XML (SAX)
- Write XML Path Language (XPath) expressions to locate data in an XML document
- Transform XML documents into HTML documents using Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT)
- Format XML documents using Extensible Stylesheet Language Formatting Objects (XSL-FO)
- Link resources using the XML Linking Language (XLink)
For more information about this course, please e-mail us or call (978)-823-0130.
Please Note: There is no additional cost for customizing course curriculum or outlines.